Sunday, January 12, 2014

Layering in all it's beauty

I honestly do not know what to do with myself if I didn't have foam adhesive. Seriously. I use it on all my projects, and it feels like it gives that extra bit of dimension to the card. This one was no exception. Especially since I wanted the middle tree to stand out. So, with two layers of adhesive and some scissor work, I was good to go!

Today's Inspiration: Case Study #167 - Tasnim Ahmed

As you can see I had to use one of the newest embellishments that has come out of the Autumn/Winter 2013/2014 catalogue, which shows up also with the jewellery line. The silver accent with the word 'Love' is just perfect for a card like this. As for the background, it's an old CTMH paper pack that even I don't remember what the name was! As for the funky coloring on the trees, that is the rock-n-roll technique.



On the inside I used the present stamp with the ribbon swirls to decorate the bottom and the matching sentiment in Olive Ink.



Other:
* Solid Cardstock

CTMH:
* A Timber
* Card Chatter - Christmas
* Olive Ink
* Ponderosa Pine Ink
* Base and Bling Word Accents

It's gearing up to be a balmy week this week - but that's one thing about the weather here, it always changes just as you think it will never end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment